"My name is Shirley Rigo and I 'm a full service Realtor, Rental Specialist, and Property Manager based out of Downtown St. Petersburg. For over three decades I've been helping buyers, sellers, and renters in our area find great homes. I was one of the first agents to incorporate rentals into my services, and though most agents don't, I think working with renters is a great opportunity to help clients and build lasting relationships. I'm proud of the service I offer and will strive to provide you with an excellent experience as well. I believe in providing knowledgeable guidance, research, and open communication are essential qualities to being a great realtor. Finally as a rental specialist and property manager I have an excellent insight on the pulse of the Downtown market and often hear about upcoming listing in highly desirable locations long before they become active, For all your home needs, buying selling or renting, I'm ready to help!"
♦ Professional, full-time Property Managers
♦ Tenant screening for credit, criminal and eviction records, verification of employment and prior tenancy
♦ Free rental analysis
♦ Continuous training for Property Managers
♦ Full service accounting for rent collection, bill payment and IRS 1099 reporting
♦ Video and still-photography services available to record property condition
♦ Free Sales Market Analysis for your investment property
♦ Full compliance with Federal Fair Housing
♦ Full compliance with Federal lead paint disclosure for pre-1978 properties
♦ Full compliance with Florida Landlord Tenant Law, FL ST Chapter 83
♦ Attorney-prepared leases and renewals at a very reasonable fee
- Opening the finest doors in St. Petersburg, since 1987
- Native of St. Petersburg: Licensed Realtor: 1984 Atlanta Georgia Commercial Leasing:
- Residential Sales, Licensed in Florida 1987 Sales, Leasing and Property Management.
- Top percentile nationally in sales for over 20 years.
- #1 in Florida for 2013 Top Property Manager for Coldwell Banker, consistently top Property Management Team in the Region for over ten years
- Board of Directors for Pinellas Realtor Organization 90-96,
- Ethics committee PRO,
- FAR, NAR 90-96,
- Realtor Associate of the Year 1993,
- Ambassador of Pinellas Realtor Organization 1990
- Member of the original PRO Rental Council
- WCR Chapter President 1993,
- WCR State Vice President 1996,
- City of St. Petersburg Codes Board 1990-1997, second term 2012-current,
- Enterprise Zone 1996 for City of St. Pete.
- Real Estate Expert Witness in Sales: 1992 and 1993 and in rentals: 2012.
- President 2013-14 FWSA Florida Women's Sailing Association,
- Co-Capt 2014-15 SPYC Salty Sisters, Captain 2015-16