5 Fun Things to do with Dad for Father’s Day this weekend
It’s Father’s Day weekend and Tampa Bay is loaded with fun things to do with Dad to tell him how much you care. Here is a list of a five that RE/MAX Metro thought were fun experiences to make some long lasting memories for that special Father in your life.
1. For those Dads that like to pop open a cork at the end of a long week and enjoy the
grapey goodness of a Pinot Noir, check out the wine pairing dinner Cafe
Largo is hosting Thursday, June 18 - 21st. Here's a link from the Tampa Bay Times
to make reservations.
2. If you’ve got a dad who loves a good laugh, why not take him to a comedy show in
Tampa. David Mann is playing the historic Tampa Theatre located in the Uptown District of Downtown Tampa. Here is a clip of David Mann doing a bit of comedy in a church. Click here to buy tickets for this weekend's show.
3. For fathers with a flair for the arts, take him tothe Morean Arts Center. I happens to be one of America's top artistic destinations. This weekend Fatherscan get in for FREE, with one paid St.Petersburg Arts Experience Ticket. This weekend only you and dad can view the world-renowned Chihuly Collection. Click the here for tickets.
4. HHGregg Appliances in Clearwater is hosting a Chore Challenge for the whole family this Saturday. The event is FREE and is sure to be a fun experiencefor Dad. For more information click here.
5. Batters up! The Tampa Bay Rays play the Toronto Blue Jays this Sunday at the Trop. To purchase tickets and to see the rest of the Rays baseball schedule follow this link.
Thank you to The Tampa Bay Times for all the info for the Father's Day events happening this weekend.