With the holidays just around the corner, you may be wanting to post some fun stuff to your social media/send out emails.
I've been using Canva for a few years now, and have seen it improve so much over time. With Canva you can create all kinds of different designs:
- Posts for social media (whether it be ads or header photos, etc)
- Letter heads
- Magazing covers
- Blog titles
- Real estate flyers
- Business Cards
- Logos, and more
I've used the free option as well as paid for some extra designs and both are fine. You'll just get more out of the paid one but can do lots with the free one.
TIPS FOR AWESOME WWW.CANVA.COM USE:
- Step 1: Choose a type of design (social media, ad, poster, etc)
- Step 2: Choose a template (even if they're the ones that cost a little, if you like the layout you can choose that one and get rid of the photo with the watermark, replace it with one of your photos.
- Step 3: Change the images/text
- Step 4: Save the image as a .png file, a .pdf or .jpg (if you're printing it, make sure you used good quality photos and save as a .pdf)
- Designing: make sure to use good quality images, be consistent with your colors/branding, use the right logo
- Wording: don't be too wordy! On most designs (unless it's a letter) you should have as much free space as possible: no need to fill every inch of your design with words/images
- Sharing: make sure you thought of why you want to share this design: are you trying to promote a new team member? Share a listing? Say Merry Christmas?
If you need help tell me!