RE/MAX Metro is leading the way in Tampa Bay. We have some of the areas best agents and teams ready to help turn your real estate dreams into realities.
July Top Agents & Teams
July’s sales numbers have been crunched. We are so proud of our Associates!
Congrats on your accomplishments! REMAX Metro Tampa Bay Top Individual Agents Company Wide July 2018!
Paulette Hadley Jason Spitzer, Rebecca Stewart, David Vann, Alona Dishy, Rob Copenhaver, Chris Hounchell, Keith Slater Tina Slater, Terri Anderson, and Michelle Cline
Congrats to our REMAX Metro Tampa Bay Top Teams Company Wide July 2018!
Doug Baril, Christi Baril, Maggie Mawicke Smith, Dave Smith, Carole Conwill Crisp, Libby Salamone, Andrew Salamone, Ron Salamone, Angela Sabo Mathias, Derrick Silvers, Bianca Hernandez-Silvers, Mandy Fackler, Sharon Derickson Silvers, Leisa Erickson, Matthew T. Erickson, Angela Cimen, Gina Descalzo Timmins, Stephanie Lloyd, Shawn L. Byrne, Jimmy Brylinke, Janet Byrd, James Brylinke, Drew McFarlin, Courtney Potter, Nathan Shirk, Trey Walker, Jerilyn Rush, Bekah Rush, Nicole Manley, Evan Wolf, Michael Friedman, Kathy Hewitt, Tim Hewitt, Estelia M Mesimer
Our in-house photography/drone team has been producing a great set of lifestyle videos to encapsulate the feeling of living in St Pete. Check out the latest two!
**The latest sales figures for the Pinellas real estate market. This is the unmodified PRO report. Continue reading
How I Can Help You Buy a Home
Whether it’s your first home or if you’re an experienced buyer, purchasing a home is a complex process.
By working with us, you’ll find a home in the neighborhood where you want to live,
one that fits your budget and meets your goals for features, quality, and value.
Once you’ve found the home that’s right for you, we will guide you through the process of making an offer;
negotiating the terms of the sale; getting your potential purchase inspected, repaired and appraised; and closing the sale.
When you work with us, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it will take to find your home
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, one who is committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional
How We Can Help You Sell a Home
Helping find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a real estate professional’s job. There are many more aspects including explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork, Performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value, helping to prepare your home for sale, listing your home, marketing your home, keeping you informed throughout the process. When the sale begins, it’s important to work with someone who will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, and work with the escrow company.
By working with us, you will:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional